Rangitane House

Rangitane house formerly the Blenheim Post Office building opened in 1974, but transferred to the local iwi as part of a Crown deed of settlement.

Marlborough Milk Station

Operating from 1958 to 2006, the Marlborough Milk Station provided milk treatment and bottling to Blenheim and the surrounding area.

Public Trust Office building

Designed by notable architect William Gray Young, the Blenheim Public Trust Office building is one of a handful of remaining heritage buildings in Blenheim

Recently Added

Advertisement